Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#59263 - 05/21/02 09:31 AM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
hey guys i have 4 minutes to write, i have alot of exciting news i am going to start my own business using my webpage offering help to all those that want to to come to spain, that are coming and that are here, offering every kind of service, things are great, when i have more time i will give a full update!!! for the meantime i am very happy and couldnīt be better, i am living the best moments of my life!!!!!!!!!! all the best!

#59264 - 05/21/02 10:31 AM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
Espe3 Offline

Wow! Really! Wow! I envy you, I really do! Amazing! I'm trying really hard to get over there, but its complicated. Always having to wait for paperwork! The bad thing is that while I wait I'm state side! frown I think the amnisty for immigrants may be over too! I'm still plugging away though! Absoultly amazing! Congratulations on your visa and everything! You go girl!

#59265 - 05/21/02 03:26 PM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Good for you MissMadrid. Every time I read your posts it makes me long to be 21 again, living and studying in Spain. intense nostalgia...

I am so impressed with your tenacity and positive attitude! Keep us posted on your business! smile

#59266 - 05/21/02 04:05 PM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
We've missed you, missmadrid98!! And yes, keep up the good work, but be careful about the "advertising" of your new business here on the message board. You know how I feel about that. smile Regarding this, your best option would to change your signature file description to reflect your new service, but (please) to not offer your service in the body of your postings. Thanks! We've got to make this fair for everyone.

Good luck with everything!!! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#59267 - 05/30/02 04:32 AM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
missmadrid98 Offline

justhad my birthday!!!!! 25 yrs old!!!!!!! i am sorry madridman i wasnīt advertising i was just trying to update what my latest moves were here and what i was thinking of doing and so forth, donīt worry i know how you feel about that!

#59268 - 05/30/02 06:20 AM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Here's a service I'll advertise on Madridman.com!

http://home.houston.rr.com/surrenderownz/auction.htm

je je je it's only a jokie joke.

(No it's not me, however, if you pay me, I too will come kick your ass)

#59269 - 05/30/02 08:14 AM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Asterault, that is HILARIOUS! 4 Bids already!

pim, CONGRATULATIONS on the NEW job!! Guess you'll have less free time to socialize with us when we're visiting Madrid. frown

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#59270 - 05/30/02 10:31 AM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
What??!! Wrong MMan; if anything, I'll be more 'animada', and I'll sure have a lot more cash to spend, ha, ha! laugh

Weekends are "sacred" (although, I'll have to travel to Lisbon with my boss once in a while, poor me! wink ); and every Friday, AND all summer long, I only work from 9-15hrs., so that's plenty of time!

I'm looking forward to meeting Josie and her daughter tonight!

Gracias Scott and Wendy for your msg! wink

#59271 - 05/31/02 07:19 AM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
missmadrid98 Offline

hey guys i have time to write now! well i am living the best moments of my life. i have nothing to complain about in my life, nor would i change one damn thing. i love what i do for work, i am a teacher, i have free time, i am a legal resident, i live in spain, i am healthy, i have many friends, i make enough money to get by and then some...like to buy shoes or something, my birthday passed i am was given a stereo for my birthday, so now i can listen to music, i enjoy all the pleasures of the country on a daily basis........things just couldnīt be better. i got a job in a summer camp for the month of july in Miraflores de la Sierra, which is in the sierra of madrid. they are paying me good money to play with kids all day in english..geee sounds like a rough summer job...being in the pool and doing arts and crafts with kids can be a bit difficult (hehehe)itīs from 9:30 to 3:00 mon thru thursday and friday 9:30 to 1:30 ya itīs ideal! i am so happy and everything is perfect! it took me a long time for me to get here and it was very hard, i spent alot of time, very hungry, tired, cold, poor and alone here in spain when i first got here. but look at me now. i am a star! you just need to suffer a bit, now that i have gone over the year and a half slump of getting settled, i can enjoy the rest of my life here in spain! yesterday i did my few hours of teaching that ended at 2:00, went to the market to buy food to make lunch and my friend antonio and i made lunch at my house and than drank a bottle of wine on the back terraza and talked for hours, i was like this is soo cool itīs like 4:00 thursday in the afternoon and i am so happy chillin on my terraza drinking wine with an old friend, no way could i ever do this back home..i am soo happy. itīs like that almost everyday, and the weekends. well going to various pueblos for lunch, randomly having caņas, going out at night..... so cool...... not bad hey. wink

#59272 - 05/31/02 05:14 PM Re: Update (on missmadrid98 in Spain)
Lizziee Offline

Loc: Scotland
Just had to point out how much I hate you laugh Only joking!! Green with envy. So good to hear how much you are enjoying life. Good luck for the future.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments