#58558 - 12/11/00 09:11 PM Re: International Student Identity Card
MunchiMike Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, U.S...
Thanx for that lnk Calibasco, it may just do the trick!...Rev. MIke

#58559 - 12/11/00 09:17 PM Re: International Student Identity Card
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Congratulations, MunchiMike!! You've broken the record for reaching full MEMBER status!! ONE HOUR!!! My God!! Now...take a deeep breath, rest your now-sore fingers, gather your thoughts, continue with your well-thought-out replies and insightful postings.... innn..... ouuutttt.. innnn.. ouuuttt... hehehe..

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. MunchiMike, is it a coincidence that you STOPPED your frantic pace of posting/replying now that you have your 32 posts and full MEMBER status?? Welcome to the group. You're not alone. MANY people HATE that JUNIOR MEMBER status.

Pardon me everyone for going WAY off topic.

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-11-2000).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58560 - 12/12/00 12:01 AM Re: International Student Identity Card
MunchiMike Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, U.S...
YOU SIR ,.. ARE A SCREAM!! You're right about the breath thing. Also since I'm a two fingered typist with two left feet who's missing an eye, walks with a limp and goes by the nickname 'Lucky', this web thing is still pretty new to me , whereas the Spain thing is older than, well, you know.......the pleasure is all mine I'm sure!.........Rev. Mike

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments