MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#58516 - 06/22/01 02:15 PM Re: Morning Board
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
la maestra, I'm not at all sure Anchovy Front knows who Mister Rogers is. Remember, A.F. is a Brit and Mister Rogers is a PBS (Public Broadcasting System) on our "American" TV and doubt it's syndicated abroad as the "real" networks have done quite/too effectively, but... I could be wrong. eek

But... back to the topic; I really appreciate your input and am ever-so-happy to have made a home for me AND for all of you. smile Thanks for participating in the online world of Spain right here on MadridMan's Spain Message Board.

Have a GREAT weekend! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58517 - 06/22/01 02:32 PM Re: Morning Board
la maestra Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
MM...of course, you're right! Sorry,
Anchovy! I was trying to send a "warm fuzzy" your way and it apparently didn't make it though customs smile

#58518 - 06/22/01 02:38 PM Re: Morning Board
Nic Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL, USA
I agree with Susi! I log onto this board 10 times a day from work, looking for lightbulbs. (Nic-who isn't a guy, but a Nicole, also wishes she would have picked a better name, but didn't know what the heck she was doing, or what a chat board was.)

#58519 - 06/22/01 03:16 PM Re: Morning Board
Pookita Offline

Loc: FL, USA
I agree with EVERYONE!! My days are so much better since I found this board and joined the MadridMan Family.

Pookita (who still wonders why MM snickered at her name in one of her early posts) rolleyes

#58520 - 06/22/01 06:47 PM Re: Morning Board
Tia Offline

I´m working on the computer, too, but unfortunately I can´t check the board at my work so I have to wait till I get home frown . I really enjoy reading the posts from all of you. My friends say that I spend too much time in front of the computer, but you are irresistible. wink Have a nice weekend, everyone!
By the way, Anchovy, are you nearly related to El Boqueron? A twin brother, perhaps? laugh (Just kidding)

#58521 - 06/23/01 11:34 AM Re: Morning Board
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I have actually started to get up a little earlier, to check the board, since [officially] I can't at work (although I have taken to sneaking into my co-workers office and taking a peak every once in a while. It is the first thing I do when I come home. My boyfriend actually appears to be a little jealous, though I tell him we are all 'just friends' wink

I love sharing Spain with you guys!!

#58522 - 07/09/01 06:51 AM Re: Morning Board
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
Good morning all my friends who helped make the last 2 weeks such a wonderful experience. I,too will always treasure my mornings on this site and if I don't get going, I'll be late for my 1st day back!

#58523 - 01/05/02 08:46 PM Re: Morning Board
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
After seeing the traffic on the message board today (posting in ALL Forums today except for the "Favorite Places" forum -- which is ODD!) I thought I'd dig out this old thread and express once again my thanks for your participation on our message board, dedicated to our love and curiosity with Spain.

Thank you all for giving me SO MUCH daily pleasure with your interaction, your questions, and your expression of passion towards the country we love with all the passion of a 10,000 gitanos on a Saturday night, having an impromptu flamenco show for only family and friends.

(really, i'm not looking for KUDOS/Thanks from anyone. Just had a few beers with my oh-so-"American" pizza and was feeling my love and gratitude for you all for helping, allowing ME to have Spain surround me everyday of my life)

Feeling melancholy, missing Spain, and having reverse culture-shock upon returning from Madrid,

MadridMan

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58524 - 01/05/02 09:02 PM Re: Morning Board
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
I know you don't want answers but I'm bored and I have been catched by the board all the day.

When this thread was firstly posted I was new to the board. Now I've the member degree, you know what? This is addictive! God, I can't stop posting! Having that bulbs lighted is loosing me!

This has become one of my favourite hobbies wink

Thanks again MadridMan.

Fernando

#58525 - 01/05/02 09:34 PM Re: Morning Board
Jaime Offline

Hola Madridman!

I'm glad your trip to spain was so much fun and that the party was a success. It is my goal to go one of these years!

On the same token, I just wanted to say thanks for such a great board. Spain isn't a reality for me again anytime in the near future with my excessive student loans..yikes!..but coming to the board every week and reading all the great travelogues and descriptions makes my heart sing. I can't go now but its a great mini vacation to come to this board every week.

Muchisimas Gracias!

Jaime smile

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments