Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#58476 - 12/12/00 03:22 AM Re: Morning Board
MunchiMike Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, U.S...
Ahoy MadridMan, did you catch that comment by Rhonda!?!?!?!!! DUDE< YOU HAVE DONE IT!! f'r crisakes the freekin locals chech your site for tips!! there is nothing higher my friend, wish you could retire on it ; along with the rest of us...I come clean on the general chat page, already posted my heart on the flagpole...I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!....Rev. Mike

#58477 - 12/12/00 03:23 AM Re: Morning Board
MunchiMike Offline

And Nicole, I especially LOVE YOU!! God Bless You!! ( I don't usually say that--I'm not that kind of priest)......Rev.

#58478 - 12/12/00 11:39 AM Re: Morning Board
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Umm. you're startin to scare me there Rev.

#58479 - 12/12/00 03:05 PM Re: Morning Board
esq Offline

Loc: miami,fl
Rev MunchiMike what church do you preach in? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

#58480 - 12/12/00 07:36 PM Re: Morning Board
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
Right now, I'd say its the Church of the All-Spain Bulletin Board. Rev, you're everywhere! Check out any topic and you'll find that The Rev has been there recently, sharing his memories of Spain in his youth and beyond and just generally psychin' up the place! You go, Rev!!!

Peace to all........

#58481 - 12/12/00 08:26 PM Re: Morning Board
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Hey, Rev...

We all love Nicole, mostly for her culinary tastes...

#58482 - 12/12/00 08:35 PM Re: Morning Board
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Ahw man...

#58483 - 12/13/00 05:52 AM Re: Morning Board
MunchiMike Offline

Good mornin' everyone, I've been here; just on the other side of the screen, scanning my portfolio, and hadn't realized how time has flown; like we all wish we could, y'know, just fly away,...Firstly Nicole; didn't mean to alarm you or anything, I am partial to Sagi's though! Next, I don't "preach",...I don't say god really in THAT way exactly either; I don't Really use the word Jesus, or anyone else for that matter, though I may quote anyone as pertinently as appropriate, so Dylan and Krishnamurti could easily be in a sentence with Nietsche and Nefertiti, for all it matters to my polyparapsychotheosophatherapistic premises. I was ordained in Berkeley in '89 after doing some 13 yrs. of off and on training at the Berkeley Psychic Institute. I'm too Sagit to stay on that track to tightly and my skills are way too diverse for the kind of psychic devotion that's needed to be REALLY CLEAR...ALL THE TIME..."on A Clear Day" Barbara Streisand type thing, 'member the movie?....meanwhile My youth in Spain had already formulated my value system, and so even Australia (13yrs.) was like being a fish outa water. Let's Face it people,...not being in SPAIN is like being a fish OUT OF WATER!!...we're all just flappin' and slappin' around da place and it just ain't gitin us what we really need; or at least the child within feels that way!..or at least I'll just say yhay for myself and y'all can jes' make up yer own minds on that.......Have pity on me, I've suffered a longer absense than most of you and any of us who know that ache know what I'm talking about, just kiddin' but you know what I mean I'll!! bet!With all this Sagittarius stuff flying around,my yule log is pretty well lit Baby, so bring it on! Any of you in S.F. are sure welcome to stop by for a cerveza here at the SouthBeachArtZone. We're a block from the PacBallPark. I've spent 21/2 years converting this warehouse with art installations and will have pix soon.Meanwhile I work here still on the marble and granite mosaic floor and the marble and tile mosaic bathroom. I listen to "Sketches of Spain" by Miles Davis...usually just track 5, then I listen to the echoes the rest of the day. Have I gotten off the point here? Thank you for being so grand, you deserve SPAIN!!!...Rev. Mike

#58484 - 12/13/00 12:10 PM Re: Morning Board
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Poor Rev. I feel your pain. it has been a few years for me, and the ache only gets worse as time goes by.

#58485 - 12/13/00 01:42 PM Re: Morning Board
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
I have not the time to check MM in the morning and I shouldn't either (it goes against company policy). But at home I can take a look and read your posts. It is really beautiful for me to read this posts, even when I don't agree with some topics, but to read the wonders of Spain from the lips of a foreigner is so pretty. You make me feel very proud of my country and sometime very sad because it is so far away.
Thanks MM and thanks all the members!
Besos...Nuria

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments