Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#58431 - 11/21/00 07:35 PM whah, the blizzard stopped my trip!
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Just thought I'd whine to all my friends on the board: as you know from the news, Buffalo (New York, USA) was hit with a blizzard-like snowstorm. We are all safe BUT i had to cancel my trip to Tampa Florida tomorrow and stay home to dig out. I hope my trip to Espanya on Jan 3 isn't compromised by this hideous buffalo weather. Any Florida friends on the board? tell me what i'm missing! happy t-giving to all for whom it is a holiday

#58432 - 11/21/00 07:55 PM Re: whah, the blizzard stopped my trip!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
WHEW!!! When I saw your subject line I almost shouted! But then, whew, I see it was ONLY your Tampa, Florida trip was cancelled and NOT your Spain trip. Thank goodness. BUT, I'm sure you're missing Tampa MUCH more now. That is a shame. Too bad you can't just drive west to Cleveland and fly out from there..It's pretty clear (or at least clearer) up there. They say that we're in for some snow here in central Ohio ourselves so my 2-hour drive south might take MUCH longer on Thanksgiving Day (this Thursday) morning.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58433 - 11/21/00 07:59 PM Re: whah, the blizzard stopped my trip!
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Sadly,you may be better off by the shores of Lake Eire. The blizzard in Buffalo may pale to the inclement weather being experienced in your planned destination. The effects of Hurricane Chad have turned the temperate Florida climate into a national disater. In the meantime, may all your thoughts be full of Spanish sunshine.

#58434 - 11/22/00 08:31 AM Re: whah, the blizzard stopped my trip!
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
well, after i changed ALL my FL plans (to dec 12-15), the sun is out, and my flight this morn left on time. Buffalo! One day the whole city is shut down, the next, things move. Ah well. I guess i'll have a FAMILY thanksgiving after all and escape to Florida during a calmer time. Happy thanksgiving friends! And lucky those who are in ESPANYA at this moment!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments