Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5837 - 06/26/03 03:06 PM Hostales in Cadiz - HELP!?
Meadow Offline

Loc: CA, USA
Hi everyone,

I have really appreciated all of the great information you have offered throughout this site. It has greatly helped my travel planning for a trip in August.

Now...I'm stuck. I have everything set - except the Cadiz area. I am looking for something around 50EU or less for a double room 20-23 August. Any suggestions? Everything I'm finding online is booked. Please help!

Gracias,
Meadow

#5838 - 06/28/03 07:40 PM Re: Hostales in Cadiz - HELP!?
ABP Offline

Loc: MADRID
I'd recommend Puerto Bahia hotel in the Valdelagrana beach in Puerto de Santa Maria (3 stars and 59 euros/double room).
Puerto de Santa Maria is about 22 kms of Cadiz.

#5839 - 06/29/03 04:06 AM Re: Hostales in Cadiz - HELP!?
vicente2 Offline

Loc: southern spain
I'd recommend you Chipiona , although at that time everything must be booked. It's a very Spanish summer town. There are lots of clean hostales at reasonable prices. At Hotel Chipiona you can have “comidas caseras”. Check it at www.chipiona.net. Hostal Naval is run by an American.

Have a good search!

#5840 - 06/30/03 12:15 PM Re: Hostales in Cadiz - HELP!?
Meadow Offline

Thank you for the suggestions. My friend/travel companion was able to find and book a place in Cadiz over the weekend. Every place I've contacted in Chipiona is booked, but I would like to visit while I'm there. Do you have any other suggestions of places to see in the area? I realize we may not be able to get away from other tourists, but would like to see some places off of the beaten path.

Kind regards!
Meadow

#5841 - 06/30/03 12:42 PM Re: Hostales in Cadiz - HELP!?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You might also consider Hostal Centro Sol & Hostal Marqués in Cádiz City. Good luck! I hear Cádiz is really beautiful.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5842 - 07/01/03 12:59 PM Re: Hostales in Cadiz - HELP!?
Meadow Offline

Hi MadridMan,

Thanks for the links. Unfortunately, I already contacted these places & they're booked.

I just found out that my friend, not knowing that Cadiz is also a province, booked us a room in Algeciras. I am not seeing many good posts about this city. Any others near Cadiz or Tarifa that might be better recommended?

Thanks again!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments