Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#58312 - 11/27/00 12:11 PM Re: new coffee table?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I have to concur with your assessment of doilies and precious moments figurines, bleeeeeech!

I do find the image of MadridMan sitting shirtless in his apartment, playing dolls pretty darn amusing.

By the way, is it wrong of me not to like lladro? I never could get into that cr*p, even though it is Spanish.

#58313 - 11/27/00 12:14 PM Re: new coffee table?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
LladrO is very bourgeouis. Most espanyoles don't seem to be as invested in it as North Americans... they prefer real ceramics from Puente de Arzobispo, granada, etc etc

I hate lladrO myself!

#58314 - 11/27/00 03:04 PM Re: new coffee table?
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
I think Madridman should decorate as the people in spanish villages do. First, the jamon serrano and a few chorizos hanging on the kitchen. Then the small bull and the doll dressed as a dancer on top of the TV. A big cross over the bed and a picture of La Virgen de la Macarena in the guest room.

#58315 - 11/27/00 10:32 PM Re: new coffee table?
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one here who can't stand Lladro! I must say, that I refrained from saying so before b/c I thought I was going to be attacked!

#58316 - 11/27/00 10:37 PM Re: new coffee table?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HEY!! Enough of this Lladro discussion!! Let's get back to talking about my bare chest on MadridMan's LIVE Cam !! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!

Saludos, MadridMan (oh sheesh!)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58317 - 11/27/00 10:46 PM Re: new coffee table?
Jen Offline

Yeah, it's too bad that it's not hot out any more so we could be entertained by MM's oh so manly torso! Can't wait til next summer!!

#58318 - 11/27/00 11:03 PM Re: new coffee table?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I pray you really are a female, Jen! hehehe... Yes, the cold Ohio weather is here and those shirtless days at the MadridMan pad are months away.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58319 - 11/28/00 10:55 AM Re: new coffee table?
Jen Offline

Not to worry MM, Yes, I am and I also happen to be married, so no worries there. Not that there would be anything wrong with that...(any Seinfeld fans out there?)

#58320 - 11/28/00 11:40 AM Re: new coffee table?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Yup. Got that. And if I eat all that jamon serrano and choriza as Nuria suggests all the while NOT exercising AND ONLY sitting in front of this darn computer I might just need a MANzier by next summer. (another Seindfeld reference)

Saludos, MadridMan

#58321 - 11/28/00 12:17 PM Re: new coffee table?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Now THAT would be a hell of a picture for the web cam. Yikes.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 810 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments