Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#58077 - 10/18/00 01:36 PM MadridMan's Journal
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
MM-
I just wanted to say that I truly enjoyed reading your journals. Glad your trip was a success. ¡Hasta la próxima!
Jen

#58078 - 10/18/00 02:13 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
Leche Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
MadridMan,

Thanks so much for taking the time out to "report" to us. Your enthusiasm has rubbed off on me and I plan to go back to Madrid this coming May. Thanks for helping rekindle in me something that I had forgotten was such a huge part of my life.

Leche

#58079 - 10/18/00 03:00 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
I have also enjoyed reading your journal very much. I love the details, the excited expectation that the ordinary will be beautiful at every turn. Congrats for becoming a part of Dona Rosa's household. We look forward to hearing about her experiences in USA!

#58080 - 10/18/00 05:59 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
MadridMan

Any chance of putting at least a couple of photos up for us to see? Especially ones of the party etc. We want to see these famous people.

I'm still determined to get one of your videos, even if I only own it and never get to be able to watch it (remember, wrong thingymawatsit to view in England), I'll just sleep with it under my pillow and try to absorb the sights and sounds therein!

Enjoyed every word of your journal, it was fantastic and took me right back there.

Thanks so much.

Jo-Anne

------------------
Madly in love with Madrid

#58081 - 10/18/00 07:12 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
afuegolento Offline

Loc: Miami, Florida
Just a note to also say thank you for taking the time to compile your experiences and feelings and sharing it all with us. I did not miss a day!!! Hope to hear from you soon.

#58082 - 10/20/00 01:31 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm SO happy to hear many of you read and enjoyed MadridMan's Madrid 2000 daily online journal.

My Wednesday flight was delayed in Madrid, we missed our connections in the US, and Delta put us up in a hotel with meal vouchers until our flights out of Atlanta the next day. I'll recount this return trip/fiasco when I upload the journal entry tonight after work.

Jo-Anne, I'm dropping off the photos after work for developing so look for those "inset" photos sometime next weekend.

I was/am so happy to see that page got 120-220 hits PER DAY!!! WOW!!! Thanks, Group!!!!! Your interest and love for Spain is obvious by your dedicated patronage here on MadridMan's Spain Message Board. I'm very proud to have such a forum and resource to bring us all together like this. Because, as many of you will agree, there are few people like "us" in our daily lives (i.e. at work, friends, family, parking garage clerk, etc.) with whom we can share our passions for Spain.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58083 - 10/20/00 02:05 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I am just one more person that wants to thank you. I read your journal daily, with envy incredible envy. It brought me alot of joy, and I looove the board and all its fiesty Spain loving participants. Thanks again for doing such a great job of bringing people together.

#58084 - 10/20/00 04:26 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
And another heartfelt thank you for taking the time to share so much with us, especially your personal feelings and reactions. Reading your journal was the very FIRST thing I did every day - the heck to work! Thank you again for sharing ...

#58085 - 10/22/00 06:08 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
ilovemadrid Offline

Loc: Hawaii
Count me in! MM, thank you so much for sharing your journal with us, the first thing I did upon arriving home was run to the computer and see what kind of adventures you were having (although sometimes I'd have to wait until later at night because of the 12 hour time difference between Spain and Hawaii). I really enjoyed reading about everything, and that pic of the Plaza Mayor you have at the top es preciosa...
Thanks for "taking us along with you" and I'm glad that it turned out well.

#58086 - 10/22/00 07:49 PM Re: MadridMan's Journal
Sofia Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls, NY
I, too, have been a faithful daily reader of your Madrid 2000 online journal. I just now
read about your return flight. OUCH!

Thank you for the daily online journal. As so many others have said, it was a daily dose of Madrid for those who long to be there.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments