Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#57892 - 10/08/00 02:50 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Madrid Man

I fully intend to buy your Madrid 2000 video, but I will PROMISE to buy it if you take some video inside Museo del Jamon, including in the restaurant bit! PS please can you make it a Scratch and Sniff video so that we can get the full benefit?

We loved it there in May, and want to show our kids what it's like before subjecting them to the fantastic experience, hopefully next year.

Enjoy yourself, we're all closing our eyes and experiencing it with you!

Jo-Anne

------------------
Madly in love with Madrid

#57893 - 10/09/00 06:19 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
What a great time with Madridman!!!
Last friday I was with our friend eating in a greek restaurant, I can confirm you your doubts, Madridman is a nice friend and a great Madrid lover, as a "madrileño" I can confirm him as an authentic "madrileño".

I hope to know to more Madrid lovers in the next party with Madridman, so I want to see you there friend!!!

Madridman is having a nice days in Madrid (I think), these days Madrid is having a good days, with an incredible weather (really sunny days with warm temperatures, in some moments very unusual for this month!!)

Madrid is happy with Madridman

#57894 - 10/10/00 01:43 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
replay and I really did have a GREAT time!! Man, did he walk my feet off!!! Madrileños like to walk, but this guy is CRAZY for walking!! WOW!!!!

Jo-Anne, I´d love to sell you my video, but I can´t ship outside of the US/Puerto Rico. Besides, you´re on the PAL system and my videos won´t work with you. So sorry! I was thinking of you today as I VIDEOTAPED the Museo del Jamon just east of the Puerta del Sol and had a café con leche in your honor.

You won´t believe who I ran into by chance as I was walking through the Plaza Oriente after videotaping the Palacio Real! I saw Jeremy of OleIdiomas.com . We had a drink at one of the terrazas along the entrance to the plaza. He, on his bicycle and looking totally "American" (but born in Ireland?? so he can legally work in Europe--lucky
bas$&%=!), was riding towards me and stopped almost in my path and said, "Hey. Are you Scott?" WOW! What a coincidence, eh? 3 million people in the city of Madrid and I run into him by chance. He´ll be at the Party With MadridMan tomorrow night.

Had a great, productive day today and will upload the account tomorrow morning. Hope you´re all still planning a chatroom gettogether!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57895 - 10/10/00 03:05 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
By the way, MM, have you been practicing your piropos!?

#57896 - 10/10/00 03:05 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
By the way, MM, have you been practicing your piropos!?

#57897 - 10/10/00 04:10 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Uhm, it seems that Madridman has already met everyone else in Madrid but me:

Replay, Roger, Florencio, Jeremy... And what about me?.

Hope you are saving the best for last.

Antonio

------------------
The best tips from your favourite hostal in Madrid.
Hostal Chelo at http://www.chelo.com

[This message has been edited by Antonio (edited 10-10-2000).]

#57898 - 10/10/00 04:50 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Madrid Man

By hook or by crook I HAVE to have one of your videos!

What if you shipped it to friends of mine in the US who can then bring it over to the UK to me next time they visit?

I will then face the problem of finding someone to convert it to our video system - but I WILL manage it somehow!

------------------
Madly in love with Madrid

#57899 - 10/10/00 06:02 PM Re: countdown: MM's trip!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello (from "home") Group! Sorry Jen. Haven´t been sending any piropos, but have sure thought of MANY I´d LIKE to send. WOW!!!

And don´t worry, Antonio, I´m sure to see you more than once!!! Hope you understand. In fact, I will more than likely be coming by tomorrow late morning to video the Hostal Chelo for the new Madrid Hostels website. You may not be there though. Still, I´ll see you at the "Party With MadridMan" and again, I´m sure!! Don´t worry, buddy. I you are my VIP!

And Jo-Anne. I would/will happilly send you a free video since you were nice enough to send me the article in your London newspapers about MadridMan.

Thanks for enjoying my MadridMan´s Madrid ´00 !!

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. Plaza de Castilla, El Faro de Moncloa, and other goodies tomorrow!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments