Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#57844 - 07/28/00 04:00 PM over 300 strong
Twentysomething Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN, USA
As I'm sure the other three hundred something people who visit this site would say, congratulations Madridman on what I think is an overwhelmingly successful website and an outstanding message board!

[This message has been edited by Twentysomething (edited 07-28-2000).]

#57845 - 07/28/00 05:09 PM Re: over 300 strong
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Awwww Shucks! Thanks, Twentysomething. I'll tell you, this has been the most satisfying and exciting addition to MadridMan.com since the beginning. And now, 302 members since May 7th (I believe). Not bad at all.

And....(drumroll please).. Registered User #300 was UserName: "Chris" and Chris is from the UK and has 1 posting to his credit... SO FAR.

I thank YOU ALL for making this part of MadridMan's Yankee Home Page a success. I just put up the darn thing and before I knew it it grew arms, legs, and 302 heads! Hehehehehee.. Thanks again!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57846 - 07/29/00 04:42 PM Re: over 300 strong
Chris Offline

Loc: UK
I am known as '300', yes I am Chris. Congratulations as your site grows and prospers.

Chris

#57847 - 07/29/00 05:29 PM Re: over 300 strong
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
¡felicitaciones, MadridMan!

como he dicho antes, eres cojonudo por habernos dado este website... todos nosotros te agradecemos mucho por darnos este regalo tan esplendido...

¡se bueno!

viva espania...

#57848 - 08/02/00 07:59 PM Re: over 300 strong
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
this message board has been a great thing for me, being able to help others and discuss the passion that spain brings into our lives, it makes turning on my computer in the morning at work a little more delightful. the first thing i do is check my site and answer all my spain e-mail and check madridman's mesage board to see if i could help anybody else. thanks madridman for the portal of communication you have established for of us that enjoy communicating daily with each other soley on the subject of spain. Perhaps one day we will all cross paths in some point in our beloved city and country to share a cana and some jamon serrano!! que vive Espana y la gente de Madrid!

------------------
Spain Page!! Check it out! http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98/homepage.html?957296168010

#57849 - 08/03/00 07:43 AM Re: over 300 strong
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
Enhorabuena, MM! Lo mereces. This is the only bulletin board I bother with. The people here are great, everyone tries to help out wherever they can, everyone is enthusiatic and loves the topic. That reflects the ambience of the whole site.
Like missmadrid above, I always check it out when I get to work.

Un abrazo a todos!

#57850 - 08/03/00 09:27 AM Re: over 300 strong
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

We ALL welcome your MadridMan's Message Board presence and experience(s), El Boqueron. As you say, there are SO many great/nice people here and like-minded people tend to find each other. I'm just happy to have been able to do something more for all those who love Spain as much as me.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57851 - 08/03/00 01:07 PM Re: over 300 strong
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
If I were the president of Spain I would give you guys permanent visas to Spain, I think that I person who loves a foreigner country as much as you do deserves the right to live there.

#57852 - 09/26/00 11:28 PM Re: over 300 strong
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Wha!? What happened? I turn my back and BOOM!! 500 members. Thank you all!!!

Sincerely, MadridMan

#57853 - 09/28/00 08:49 AM Re: over 300 strong
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
500 members and growing! That's amazing. Pretty soon this board will look like the metro station at Sol around 6 PM!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments