MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#57268 - 12/22/07 06:12 AM FC Barcelona - Real Madrid matchup 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Game: 7pm Sunday night, 23 December 2007

Anyone watching the FC Barcleona - Real Madrid game tomorrow night? It takes place in Camp Nou Stadium in Barcelona but I won't miss it here in Madrid IF I can help it.

WHERE can one watch this rivalry game-of-the-ages? Locally in Spain one can CERTAINLY watch in any bar in any neighborhood in Spain. At home, as with ALL the biggest sporting events in the world, Él Clásico will be a Pay-Per-View event only through Digital Plus only for 11.99€. HERE you'll see the ordering details. mad

One can LISTEN LIVE on local radio either within Spain or LISTEN ONLINE via any one of the MANY radio stations which will broadcast the game. For example, MARCA RADIO, OndaMadrid, Radio Nacional de España, and any one of the Barcelona stations - probably in Catalán.

CLICK SPANISH RADIO for the MadridMan page with Spanish Radio and TV or CLICK BARCELONA RADIO for the BarcelonaMan page for Barcelona and Catalán Radio stations.

Go to the ESPNsoccernet La Liga Spanish Primera División page HERE , click the game or team of your choice, either FC Barcelona or Real Madrid, and click GAMECAST to see a play-by-play graphical and textual account of the game in English OR HERE in Spanish.

Who to cheer for? Who's favored? I think I heard that Barça was favored. It'll be exciting to watch if I can although I don't relish the thought of joining thousands of others in a hot, cramped bar and being far from the television screen. That MUST be an experience, though.

For subsequent FC Barcelona football games CLICK HERE .

For subsequent Real Madrid football games, CLICK HERE .

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57269 - 12/23/07 07:04 AM Re: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid matchup 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Woo Hoo!!! It's almost here!! 6 Hours and Counting until "El Clásico" gets started. Can't wait.

I'm no soccer fan but this time around I've been caught in the moment. Not sure why.

Saludos, MadridMan - OR BarcelonaMan on this day (??)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57270 - 12/23/07 03:12 PM Re: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid matchup 2007
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
we are the champions, ole ole ole ole , we won in culeland!!! goal of the Bestia Baptista 0x1!!
7 points ahead ,Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all Madridistas of the world.

tomorrow is bragging day at work ha ha ha!!!

#57271 - 12/23/07 03:18 PM Re: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid matchup 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hehehe... And Real Madrid wins 1-0 in Barcelona's Camp Nou Stadium. Wow. What a game. I really enjoyed that. Barça really pressed in the last half and had several opportunities but it didn't happen for them this time.

Next match-up is 7 May, 2008. Click Real Madrid Schedule for the remaining season's Schedule.

Saludos, MadridMan

#57272 - 12/26/07 08:09 AM Re: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid matchup 2007
Murdy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
You're right MadridMan, it was a really good game. Intense and well played. Both teams really fought it out. This was especially good for Madrid because it rarely wins in the Camp Nou.

It was actually a week of matches between Madrid and Barcelona. Atlético de Madrid played against Barcelona's other team, el Espanyol, but lost, so it was a tie for the inter-city rivalry. That of course is of little comfort to the losers!

#57273 - 12/30/07 08:51 AM Re: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid matchup 2007
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
Murdy what inter city rivalty count?
he he he there is only one team Real Madrid, the others are there to provide the match...
he he he lifelong Real Madrid fan and former alavin/benjamin player.sorry.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments