Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#56576 - 04/18/06 03:32 PM Tuxedo rental in Madrid
Rubia Offline

As some of you may know, I will be getting married in Madrid this summer. We are having kind-of a Spanish/US mix for our wedding-we are not really having a wedding party, but we are having are sibling as the testigos. Because some of the guys are coming from the US, and also because we would like to have the tuxedos matching (or similar), we are looking to rent. We found a place on Alcala by Manuel Becerra, but the problem is that they charge 80 euros, and for that you only get the pants, jacket and vest, and still have to buy the white shirt, the tie and the black shoes on your own. Compared to how things are done in the US this seems like a bit of a timo. I realize that Spaniards do not like the idea of wearing rented clothing, but does anyone know of a place where you can rent tuxedos with everything included? Thanks in advance!

#56577 - 04/18/06 05:47 PM Re: Tuxedo rental in Madrid
Murdy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Rubia,

when I got married, we rented at a place on Príncipe de Vergara, called Gerardo. That was nearly nine years ago (and in pesetas), so I couldn't tell you what the prices are now or what you get for them, but the place was reliable. I've found the address and number and a link.

Gerardo, Trajes de Alquiler
Príncipe de Vergara, 25
Tel: 91-576-1294

www.bodas.org/gerardo

Good luck, and let me know what the rates are there, just out of curiosity.

smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments