Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5636 - 04/30/03 01:20 PM PALMA DE RIO!
dprovan Offline

Loc: ireland
I have booked a room in the Hospederia De San Francisco through sleepinspain.com

To be honest I thought it was closer to seville than it now appears to me.

Can anyone give me any feedback on any of the following hotel, place, and how convenient it is to malaga (airport Im flying to) and seville for football 21st May.

edited in addition if I need to cancel because its too far does anyone know what sleepinspain are like will they charge a fee for this.

Thank you in advance for any feedback
shaun

#5637 - 04/30/03 02:07 PM Re: PALMA DE RIO!
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
If you are flying into and out of Malaga why not stay there? Are there no rooms to be had in Malaga? Here's just a few http://www.andalucia2.com/malagaloja.html

It would be so much easier for you. There is a bus that goes after the match at 24.00 which gets you back to Malaga at 03.15, or alternatively you lot will all be celebrating :p throughout the night anyway, so book onto the 07.00 and that gets you in at 10.15 or so. Costs you 13 Euros each way more or less. Find out more here https://www.continental-auto.es/continental/compra.php Probably need someone who speaks a bit of Spanish if you don't, as it is a bit complex laugh However, you can even book which seat you want online and yes, I've just checked and there are seats available on both buses at the moment.

Enjoy the game, I will wink

#5638 - 04/30/03 02:18 PM Re: PALMA DE RIO!
dprovan Offline

Loc: ireland
Anchovy Front, thanks

I didn't know about the bus, however in light of that I think this looks very good and will save me car hire.

Have you any idea whether cancellation with sleepinspain.com would mean charges as I only booked it this am.

thanks

#5639 - 05/01/03 06:50 AM Re: PALMA DE RIO!
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
I shouldn't think they will charge you anything shaun, but if you have given them a credit card, ask them to confirm that this is the case.

A few more to choose from in Malaga is here http://www.malagaweb.com/espanol/hotels.asp?key=&town=M%E1laga&type=%25&Submit=Buscar&offset=0

Hope this helps cool

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments