Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5583 - 04/11/03 09:02 AM Madrid: Rosa and Alberto Garcia-Hill Heras' apartments
genep2 Offline

Has anyone stayed at Rosa and Alberto Garcia-Hill Heras' apartments on the Huertas? Rosa and Alberto Garcia-Hill Heras\' Apartments They look too good to be true for the price of 300 euro/week. I'm considering this as my number 1 choice for an 8 days stay in September.

Update: I just heard back from Alberto. The apartment is not available in Sept. At least not at this time.

#5584 - 04/11/03 11:20 AM Re: Madrid: Rosa and Alberto Garcia-Hill Heras' apartments
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You´ll find that quite few people here have stayed at this apartment in Huertas. In fact, if you a search using the keywords MADRID APARTMENT HUERTAS you´ll likely get many of those postings and reviews as your search result. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5585 - 04/13/03 01:22 AM Re: Madrid: Rosa and Alberto Garcia-Hill Heras' apartments
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
My wife, and son and I lived in Alberto and Rosa's apartment for three months. March, April, and May 2002. It was wonderful!!

Not only is the apartment and location tremendous, but Alberto and Rosa are great too!

I am sorry that the apartment is booked in September.

Sorry to give you the bad news....but yes, "it is too good to be true"...

You will just have to come back again....

Lee

#5586 - 04/16/03 01:01 AM Re: Madrid: Rosa and Alberto Garcia-Hill Heras' apartments
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Yes Virginia, it is that great. We loved it. Paid 150 euros for a 3 night minimum, even though we could only stay for 2 nights. Worth every penny.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments