Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#54903 - 09/08/04 06:54 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
darkromeo415 Offline

Loc: seattle, washington USA
HELLO PEOPLE....I'M NEW HERE. ANY NICE SPANISH WOMEN I CAN TALK TO?

#54904 - 09/14/04 12:02 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
ChrisS Offline

Loc: EE.UU.
wow this is a great thread that I hope is still running. The thing about spansh women is that they are something very different than what most men have in their own countries> They seem exotic and a challenge thus making them quite desirable. I've had relationships with spanish women and well each relationship is unique kind of like each woman.......but everytime I come home from spain to the us i seem to be able "mack" out of control. A good place to start with anyone is getting to know them by asking for her number eek

#54905 - 09/14/04 06:15 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

Most inmigrants in Spain live in Madrid, although there are pretty extended colonies in most cities, specially big ones like Barcelona, but I know there are substantive percentages in Bilbao, Burgos or Las Palmas de Gran Canaria for example.

But in Madrid city (not counting the rest of the province) there is more than a million, despite official statistics, that don´t count illegals, that speak of 4 or 500,000.

In all, we have received around 4 million inmigrants in the last 8-10 years or so, which is a major cultural shock (10% of the population) and a big issue for salaries level and housing prices.

#54906 - 09/24/04 08:08 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Don Dela Vega Offline

Loc: England - Buckinghamshire
Hey you'll how you been doing? So I have a small favor to ask of you. I am on my way to Venezuela next in 2 weeks time. I'm a bit nervous because I have never been to a Latin American country before. I'm going with my friend Steve. I bascially wanted to ask any one that has ever been to Venezuela or any other Latin countries of What are the odds of chatting up the local ie are the really conservative(like in Spain)or slightly liberal.

#54907 - 09/25/04 09:57 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is not a rule as for how women are, and if it were, I wouldn't be able to explain it here, because soemone could be offended, but I have been to Venezuela only as a transfer in my trip to Peru, and I met there a venezuelan girl who I enjoyed several walks with and some parties in Cuzco. She was very nice and open, at least as much as spaniard girls.

I have also met several other venezuela girls in Madrid, too. Chatting is easy. I wouldn't say it's easy to intimate however, but it's much, much easier than with the spaniards. BTW, I don't consider that latino or venezuelan girls are too liberal but that spanish are extremely conservative. I met a guy from Angola here in Prague, and he said it was most of the times possible to get a one night stand here in the first date, but he was in Spain for three months and couldn't make it. rolleyes

Relax, you won't be alone, unless for the language barrier, work it out bravely but don't hope too much, thus you won't be deceived.

BTW, they are said to be very good lovers generally, and according to my short experience, they are. They are said to be very beautiful (many world misses are from Venezuela), but I wouldn't agree, from my point of view it's not so much.

#54908 - 09/29/04 08:49 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Don Dela Vega Offline

Loc: England - Buckinghamshire
thanks man! any other replys to this question are most welcome. please tell me more people???????

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments