MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#54863 - 07/07/04 03:52 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
I could hardly disagree more with you Español20, 21, 22, ...

As far as I know, your belonging to a certain culture (as hispanic/latin) depends on where you live or who you meet and interact in your life, and not to your race.

Therefore, I consider myself "hispanic" and belonging to a similar common culture formed by hispanic countries. They may be amerindians, mestizos, mulatos, white or black, but they speak spanish, they catholic majorly and have a very similar way of being.

As for mixed couples in Madrid I guess you are enclosed at home and have only contact with pure spaniards (if anything like that exists).

Fernando

#54864 - 07/07/04 05:53 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
espanol 20 Where the heck in spain do you live? I lived in madrid ,barcelona, and seville. I have seen mixed couples in these cities. Another comment, just because you don't see it in public does not happen behind closed doors. In america there are 2.5 million black-white couples. It is not a big deal. Speaking of central america. I know someone who is studying in the u.s. and he is from a central american country with black features. He said that he was shocked to see so many black white couples in the u.S. he said that in cetral america, if you are black, white girls"spanish origin" will not go out with you. Also spaniards are heavily influenced by their family and friends. It is not an individualistic society like the u.s. There are girls that will go out with a black guy.There are others who want to but are afraid of what their friends might think. I think this will change in the coming years. There are more women than men in spain when you go to the clubs , you can see women who are in their 40's and still go out. These women are single or divorced.Eventually they are going to go for someone or they will die alone.

#54865 - 07/07/04 08:27 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
ESPAÑOL21 has been deleted from the message board because:

1) (s)he didn't use a valid email address upon registering ( @d.com ?? give me a break! rolleyes )

2) (s)he clearly registered just to cause trouble. mad

3) If (s)he is also ESPAÑOL20 then (s)he can post under that username since only ONE username is allowed per person.

Buh-bye! :p Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#54866 - 07/08/04 03:27 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

español21:

You'd better not confuse your wishes with real life. Go, see Madrid night in Gran Via area or latino nigth clubs.

rolleyes wink cool

#54867 - 07/08/04 05:03 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anitayole Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hey Pim.....don´t take each line as it is...the description I make is very very general...of course not all spanish women have mala leche....by the way, altough im half spanish 50% im also 100% women, just like u hehehehehe it doesnt make me half mongola half spanish, hehehe :p u know what i mean....
my abuela (100% spanish ) is incapable of telling off the fruitman when he gives her apples instead of the oranges she asked. Of course, there are exceptions, DON DELA VEGA, not all spanish women have mala leche...bUt in general, they do, honestly, the mala leche they have is a particular mala leche, is very passionate..but they do complain a lot, or maybe is just my friends ?? confused everywhere we go, they complain about something frown frown drives me mad!!! , but Pim, U HAVE to agree on this, come on... u know is true,...spanish women are very temperamental...and dont put ureself as an example, u are only one, im talking in general terms, as a cultural connotation, o no?

laugh laugh

#54868 - 07/08/04 05:12 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anitayole Offline

Loc: Madrid
by the way..ESPAÑOL20 0r 21...what is up with u? confused u seem to have a lot of hate inside u or something..i have read all ure posts and u seem to be a little frustrated rolleyes
CHILL OUT MAN!!!!!! wink

#54869 - 07/09/04 08:25 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Don Dela Vega Offline

Loc: England - Buckinghamshire
Calm down everyone, I recieved a post saying spanish ladies and Latin American aren't the same. My answer to that is "yes and "no". Spanish ladies and Latin american have alot in common: the both speak the same sexy language (when women speak spanish it make my blood boil in a good way especailly when they say i love you in spanish, no contest), they are both elegant, classy, respectful and respectable, honest, religious, polite, etc. even though some times they get emotional, they are still worth dying for. they are virtually the same sexiness its just spanish women are a little lighter in colour and have pure blood where as latin american are mixed or half. Latin american women have that tan, round figure and big a** which makes you wonder if mother nature is playing a cruel joke or not. i mean when I see latin american women i think there is a GOD out there. Some women are just a work of art. Spanish women have this also have this look in their eyes like if you stare long enough you may fall in to the eyes. Bottom line Both women are equally hot and sexy. I dont know if its the salsa, or what but God made these women special. :-)

Also forget to add they are very loyal and faithful. They generally never cheat and dont believe in divorce (unlike in the US, no offence). And they are really all women. They are just the way God intended them to be. WOMEN.

#54870 - 07/09/04 10:37 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Vale, Dom, Gracias! cool
Carmen

#54871 - 07/10/04 02:39 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Don Dela Vega Offline

Loc: England - Buckinghamshire
your welcome love.

Sorry but what the heck does 'mala leche' mean? thanks

#54872 - 07/10/04 07:01 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Hola Don,
Mala leche is an idiom used in Spain to denote an embittered person and extends to an embittered situation. I prefer to use the more dramatic "Amargado/o" as in ¡Ella es una amargada! In Spain, one would say " Ella tiene mala leche."

I believe there is also a film or a rock group with that name????
Ciao,
Carmen

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments