Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5427 - 03/15/03 04:20 PM Lodging in Madrid, Sevilla, and Malaga
ajnott Offline

Hi Message Board Viewers,

Desperately need assistance asap. A friend and myself(single woman travellers) will be traveling to Madrid and the south of Spain from March 31st to April 6th. We would like to find a "swanky", trendy,...hotel in a great location (nightlife, restaurants,...) w/in reason (price). Looked up the HH Campomanes Hotel...looks nice but unsure of location...has anyone heard of it?

We will also need suggestions for Seville and Malaga...trendiness isn't as important as location and general comfort/quaintness.

Our itinerary is as follows:
mar 31 madrid
april 1 madrid
april 2 seville
april 3 seville or malaga
april 4 malaga
april granada, return to madrid that evening

should we stay in seville 2 days or one and stay in malaga for two?

Thank u so much for your assistance.

ajnott

#5428 - 03/15/03 09:38 PM Re: Lodging in Madrid, Sevilla, and Malaga
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Carlos V in Madrid is well located and runs about $100 a night. I went on a tour of Madrid with a family from Chicago who were staying there. They seemed happy, but plan on doing a Hostal stay on their next trip.

A classy restaurant that I really enjoyed in Madrid was Casa Santa Cruz located at Calle La Bolsa,12. It is in a XV building that was originally one of the chapels of the Santa Cruz Church and it gorgeous inside!! The food, wine and service are also great.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments