Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5263 - 02/18/03 03:00 PM Sevilla:Lodging suggestions?
lralston Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
I am going to be in Sevilla for three days (two nights) and was wondering if anyone knows of any quaint hotels that are not too expensive and relatively close to the cathedral. We are going to be there in March. Thanks

#5264 - 02/19/03 12:05 AM Re: Sevilla:Lodging suggestions?
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
I spent one night at the Hotel Derby.

It wasn't necessarily quaint, but it is in a good location, and reasonably priced....for Sevilla. They accept Bancotel coupons, so that might be a way to save.

Good luck!

Lee

#5265 - 02/19/03 10:25 AM Re: Sevilla:Lodging suggestions?
aidance Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Cardiff by the Sea CA
We loved the Hotel Simon . It's right near the Cathedral, rooms and bathrooms are beautiful, the entry/lobby is really lovely, and the prices are low. Have fun!

#5266 - 02/20/03 10:43 PM Re: Sevilla:Lodging suggestions?
ppp Offline

Loc: NYC
My bf and I really enjoyed Hotel Amadeus in Sevilla - http://www.hotelamadeussevilla.com/
There were great comments on it on fodor's europe forum (type hotel amadeus in search box). We chose it based on their comments. It is quite charming - beautifully decorated and clean. It is in a great location - short walk to the Cathedral.

Right around the corner is a fun young bar. We were there over Christmas - the bar was closed Christmas Eve, but was opening at 12am Christmas Day. We had a fun late night there!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments