Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5251 - 02/13/03 09:56 PM Hotel Conquistador - Cordoba
granada94 Offline

Loc: West Haven, CT
Just looking for some recent feedback on Hotel Conquistador in Cordoba. It seems like there were not many issues from past posting. I would love to hear from anyone who knows anything about it.

Thanks

#5252 - 02/14/03 04:56 PM Re: Hotel Conquistador - Cordoba
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Hi

Did you see this amongst the postings about Cordoba and Hotel Conquistador? It was a tip that another message board member gave me.

Although it doesn't give info/experiences re the hotel, it does give a great way of saving money cool

Quote:
...... blah blah blah ... some information on Hotel Selu where they had happily stayed last year and also recommending checking out Spain-hotels web site which is a booking agent. They have an incredible deal on the 4* Hotel El Conquistador - less that 50% of the advertised cost .. blah blah blah ....

Sorry, not the information you were hoping for, but thought you may be interested.

Jo

#5253 - 02/16/03 08:27 PM Re: Hotel Conquistador - Cordoba
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
My wife and I stayed there three nights last year. It is a very nice hotel with very polite and attentive staff located in the old town, next to the Mezquita and near Barrio Juderia. I cost on bancotel check I enjoyed my morning coffee sitting in the beautiful patio.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments