Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5233 - 02/09/03 12:57 PM Parador de Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
HI all! smile We are planning our summer trip and we are thinking of stopping at these two paradors: Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Has anyone stayed there and are there any opinions worth sharing? Thanks smile

#5234 - 02/10/03 04:35 PM Re: Parador de Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Olite is a gem and the parador is wonderful. I actually posted quite a bit on Olite on the following (unfinished) :o N.Spain trip report:

N.spain trip report

I stayed at the parador and it was in the middle of renovations in Sept. 2002. Definately request one of the older rooms. My room was a nice, typical parador type of room. I didn't eat at the parador as it was fiesta time and I was out and about quite a bit. However, the location is excellent - just off the main square so it's not too loud but right in the middle of things.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

#5235 - 02/25/03 04:19 PM Re: Parador de Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Does any one know if a family of 4 can stay in ONE room at either of these paradores? We have been told these paradores( because they are older buildings) only allow 2 per room. Is this true? We have stayed at the San Marcos in León and the Parador de Toledo without a problem... confused

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
zurra, Computist, ChrisJL3471, bong leal70, traveler2020
7775 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1261 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments