Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#5227 - 02/10/03 04:35 PM Re: Parador reservations -- Help!!
biotechsolutions Offline

Loc: Baltimore MD
Hi......we have done the 5-night parador pass twice and found it a great deal. What we did was email the parador directly with the nights we wanted to stay. We had lined up 5 nights and 3 or 4 different paradores, then paid for the 5 night pass at the first parador. You are just responsible for the tax at each parador, unless there is a surchage, depending on the season and how nice the parador is. We thought it was a great way to have some interesting stays. We have stayed in approx. 12 different ones. If you have ones you want information one, might be able to help. Before the Euro came around it was about 65.00 dollars a night, can't beat it. Now it's a little more but still a great deal.

#5228 - 02/10/03 09:07 PM Re: Parador reservations -- Help!!
NatalieM Offline

Thanks again for all your suggestions. I had best luck with using Viajes El Corte Ingle, a travel agency in Spain. I was assisted there by Alvaro, who speaks excellent English and is very patient! Confirmation was fax'd to me by the requested Parador within several hours. Yay! The 5 night deal looks great, but didn't work for our itinerary...also, some paradors are not accepting this in April. Thanks again. Natalie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments