Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#52116 - 03/17/02 08:44 PM What is the weather (in general) in Segovia,Trujillo & Andalucia in April and May?
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Just generalities, if you can. What can we expect weather wise in those two areas? I was a little surprised by how cool it was in Trujillo last October. Of course, I realize that it's all relative.

#52117 - 03/18/02 10:19 AM Re: What is the weather (in general) in Segovia,Trujillo & Andalucia in April and May?
jllawson Offline

Loc: Boise, ID US
a good source for generalized weather data is CNN's weather thread.. get the almanac and search by the closest city... www.cnn.com gets you started

#52118 - 03/18/02 02:50 PM Re: What is the weather (in general) in Segovia,Trujillo & Andalucia in April and May?
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Thanks. I'll keep checking--next month and in May. I'm also looking at Sevilla. It already looks quite warm!

#52119 - 03/18/02 03:00 PM Re: What is the weather (in general) in Segovia,Trujillo & Andalucia in April and May?
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Try this site too, Carole. I usually find it to be quite accurate. http://www.terra.es/eltiempo/

It´s probably quite settled by then in Andalucia, but you could find a spell of warm, often hot weather is followed by a bout of cool rainy stuff. Generally though I think you´ll find it agreeable, but sweaters or jackets on a night until mid May at least. smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 929 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments