Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#519 - 10/02/00 03:24 PM Anyone Familiar with or Stayed at Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
MLJ Offline

I just booked a room at Hostal Aresol and was wondering if anyone has stayed there. I wasn't able to find much info on it via the messageboard search.

Thanks.
Mark

#520 - 10/02/00 04:30 PM Re: Anyone Familiar with or Stayed at Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
I checked the archives for it as well - not much! Where is Aresol located? And when are you due to arrive in Madrid? If its a few days from now, perhaps another member knows Aresol. Also, be sure to go to the homepage and start accessing the various links - chances are you will get info there.

#521 - 10/02/00 05:28 PM Re: Anyone Familiar with or Stayed at Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
MLJ Offline

It's in the Puerta Del Sol, Madrid. Supposedly right on/very close to everything. I'll arrive Oct. 13th.

Thanks.
Mark

#522 - 10/03/00 06:12 AM Re: Anyone Familiar with or Stayed at Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
martymoose Offline

Aresol is at the "backside" of the palace.

#523 - 10/03/00 11:06 AM Re: Anyone Familiar with or Stayed at Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
MLJ - I know there's a cafe a quarter of a block off Sol called Aresol (my morning cafe con leche hang-out when I'm there) but I didn't realize there was a hostal by the same name. Your location is great and I'm sure your accomdations will be fine. Please check back in with us when you return and let us know FIRST HAND about Aresol. Have a super trip!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 165 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments