Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#49970 - 08/05/00 05:22 AM Re: Chatting about Spain
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Hi Sean,

I think yesterday I left before 1:30. I guess the system kept showing my name even though I wasn't in the chat room.

Anyway, I've been chatting with missmadrid98, Tscharlie, Donny, Madridman and Diana in the past few days.

Tonight I will enter again at about midnight.

Regards,

Antonio

#49971 - 08/05/00 09:12 AM Re: Chatting about Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
MadridMan's Chat Room allows users to enter a screen name and enter the chat room. However, if there in INactivity for more than, say, 5 minutes you will be logged off and will have to login again (probably) under a different name. If this happens, sometimes your previous screen name will "linger" until it's removed by the system. If you're just "hanging out" and waiting for someone to arrive, type a couple characters in the chatroom from time to time just to keep your status "Active". Have fun! I enjoy the chat last night!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#49972 - 08/10/00 11:17 AM Re: Chatting about Spain
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
bummer,

every time i go to log in there is no one
else on the chat...

when would most people be on?? i know that we as a group cover a pretty grand timezone span... i'm in los angeles, 2 hours behind new york city, 2 hours behind ohio, and 1 hour behind chicago, denver, phoenix, etc... i think this makes me 8-10 hours behind spain...? correct me if i'm wrong, anyone..

anywho, it would be nice to connect with anyone out there and chat for a few... i guess night time might be best for most people..

bye!

#49973 - 08/10/00 01:09 PM Re: Chatting about Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi real_megia! I've noticed that the past few nights we've had a good crowd (3-5 people) at around 6pm Eastern time or 3pm on the west coast. I realize the time difference makes it difficult for you out there. Maybe on the weekends would be better. It's all by chance to meet someone in MadridMan's Chat Room . I'm rarely there myself just because I have TONS of email to answer, website updates, replying to Message Board postings, and things at home (i.e. eating, sleeping, paying bills, exercising) during my few waking hours "en casa" each day. It seems Antonio is there more than me. Last night he was there for at least 2-hours from 6pm-8pm Eastern time. A couple years ago I used to schedule "Chat With MadridMan" nights, but no one ever came, but that was also before I had the number of visitors that I do now. Still, most people don't have time to chat because they don't like to be kept to a schedule. It's all very understandable. Hope we all meet someday soon!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#49974 - 08/11/00 01:10 AM Re: Chatting about Spain
Rubia66 Offline

Loc: Webb City, Missouri USA
Having grown up up in Spain, I know that it is filled with more than beautiful women. There are gorgeous men as well. So, does Antonio resemble Antonio Banderas at all????

#49975 - 08/11/00 08:44 PM Re: Chatting about Spain
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Hi Rubia66,

That is a good question...

#49976 - 08/15/00 11:44 AM Re: Chatting about Spain
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Where's everybody?. I haven't seen anybody in the past three days in MM chat room.

I saw Sean twice but he entered and quickly exit before he noticed me.

Diana, missmadrid, Sean... where are you?.

Regards,

Antonio

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments