Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4974 - 01/07/03 10:54 AM Madrid:Hostal Residencia Arrate????
nola2madrid17 Offline

I've made a reservation at this Hostal as temporary housing while i'm looking for a place to rent - has anybody had any experiences with it? I'd be willing to go somewhere else if its recommended not to stay there............

thanks guys!

#4975 - 01/07/03 12:17 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Residencia Arrate????
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've never heard of it but there are literally thousands in Spain. Please tell us where in Spain it's located, either the city or region, and maybe we can help you. Thanks and good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4976 - 01/07/03 02:44 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Residencia Arrate????
nola2madrid17 Offline

the official address is:
Gastambide, 61
28015 Madrid

i believe its near C. Albierto Alguiera and C. de la Princessa in the Universidad/Arguellas area.

its supposedly near the university i'm going to (universidad pontificia comillas de madrid)

#4977 - 01/07/03 03:47 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Residencia Arrate????
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Great! Thanks. I'll update your subject line so it reflects the city - which is all important on this, our All Spain Message Board. smile

You can SEE the address in photos and on a map through the QDQ.com site HERE . I see it's "near" the MONCLOA metro stop which is in the University zone.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments