Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4866 - 11/25/02 11:28 AM Granada: Hostal Mesones info?
AmbassadorTex Offline

Loc: USA
!Ayudame amigos!

I just got word that the reservation I made (over a month ago!) at the Hostal Meridiano has been changed to a different Hostal in Granada!!
Does anyone know anything about the Hostal Mesones in Granada?

Regina Melendez at Meridiano seems very nice and trustworthy. I *do* want to find out more about the hostal we've been switched to, though. She says:
"EL HOSTAL DE MIS AMIGOS ES "HOSTAL MESONES" ESTA EN LA CALLE MESONES JUNTO A LA PLAZA TRINIDAD. ELLOS NO HACEN RESERVAS POR E-MAIL, TENDRIA QUE LLAMAR POR TELEFONO."

So it's on ("together at") the Plaza Trinidad which is near Meridiano. She says it has the "same conditions" as Meridiano and that it's clean. It looks nice based on the info at:
http://www.meligrana.com/portal/detalles/hostal.asp?id=771642865&cosa=3
...but nothing beats the opinion of the MadridMan folks.

We are in Granda the nights of Dec. 24 & 25.
Please help!

>> LISTEN at www.wshafm.org Spread the word! <<

#4867 - 11/25/02 12:46 PM Re: Granada: Hostal Mesones info?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
According to the "website", it's actually a pensión and not a "hostal". The photos make it look quite nice!! According to this site, they DO have/accept email (maybe ONLY for information and NOT for reservations??? How odd if so) @ hostalmesones@hotmail.com and there's a form through which you can reserve your room online as well.

And you might well be able to find the street on http://www.granadamap.com .

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4868 - 11/27/02 12:03 PM Re: Granada: Hostal Mesones info?
Monica Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Hello AmbassadorTex,

I'm sorry to hear that your plans to stay at Hostal Meridiano had to be switched. I did stay at Hostal Meridiano this past June and Regina is a very trustworthy, friendly woman. After looking at my street map of Granada and checking out the url Madridman posted, you are w/in a couple blocks of Hostal Meridiano and a bit closer to Cathedral. Actually, the Hostal you are now booked at seems a bit nicer. Honestly, it looks like there is no need to worry, especially since these people are friends of Regina. You'll have a great time and don't miss the Alhambra. smile Let us know how you liked the Hostal when you return home.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments