Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4833 - 11/10/02 10:09 PM Madrid Hostals
c_madera Offline

Loc: Toledo, OH
I'll be in Madrid during the week of Thanksgiving. It's my first time to Europe. Can anyone recommend a good hostal? Do I need to make reservations? How much should I expect to pay?

Gracias

#4834 - 11/10/02 10:35 PM Re: Madrid Hostals
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi c_madera!
I would strongly suggest reservations if you'd like to see what you're getting before getting there (via a website, that is) and to be sure such places have a room available before arriving. There's nothing worse than lugging your luggage door-to-door to find a place to sleep. You can pay anywhere from, say, 20 Euros to 60 Euros depending on if it's a single or double and the hostel itself.

I can personally recommend the following and have stayed at them all. You can find feedback about all of them by using the SEARCH link above/right:

Hostal López - Hostal Aresol - Hostal Cervelo - Hostal Oporto - Hostal Chelo - Hostal Dulcinea

Many MANY MANY people have stayed at and reviewed many of the hostels in Madrid (and Spain's larger cities) which have websites. You can find most of those reviews by using the SEARCH link above/right which I mentioned before.

Have a GREAT time in Spain! Saludos, MadrdiMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4835 - 11/18/02 12:21 PM Re: Madrid Hostals
Photoman Offline

Loc: Preston, England
Try Hostal Persal - very central for major sights and restaurants. Breakfast included in price -and very good too.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments