Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47931 - 08/18/08 10:50 AM Can you buy Garnier Fructis hair products in Madrid?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
My daughter is packing her suitcases to move to Madrid next week and she was planning on bringing her hair products with her. I am wondering if you can find Garnier Fructis products (hairspray, styling gels, etc.) in Madrid, and where they would be available? Does anyone know? What are the prices like for these products? It would be great if she did not have to pack these items since they weigh down the suitcases. Thanks so much!

#47932 - 08/18/08 03:25 PM Re: Can you buy Garnier Fructis hair products in Madrid?
SalaChic Offline

Loc: Trumansburg, NY
That is a very popular brand over there. I bought that brand at Carrefour (one of the largest chair grocery stores). It is probably available in most any drogueria or perfumeria as well. As far as prices....well with the exchange rate, I took all my tolietries with me this year --- heavy on the way over, but then I had more space to bring stuff home.

#47933 - 08/18/08 05:18 PM Re: Can you buy Garnier Fructis hair products in Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I have JUST seen a TV advertisement about the Garnier Fructis products so I imagine they sell them everywhere here in Spain. I can't give you a price however, but if I happen to see them at the supermarket I'll post it here.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#47934 - 08/18/08 08:13 PM Re: Can you buy Garnier Fructis hair products in Madrid?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
thanks for your quick replies~ just to make sure it is not just the shampoos but also the gels, sprays, etc. Great news~

#47935 - 08/19/08 06:46 AM Re: Can you buy Garnier Fructis hair products in Madrid?
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hi Esperanza! I bought some Garnier Fructis products upon my arrival here last month. They are all over and just a tad more expensive than in the States, but they arent´overly, may 3 -4 euros a product. Tell your daughter no worries! They are in pretty much every supermarket.

ps. Esperanza-Can you email me again and include your private email so I can respond to you!!!

#47936 - 08/24/08 11:58 AM Re: Can you buy Garnier Fructis hair products in Madrid?
Berta Offline

Loc: Loeches
I just wanted to tell you that I bought the cuajo (rennet) at the pharmacy last week. Thanks again for your help. It cost 4,50 for a bottle. I bought liquid this time, but may try the powder next time. This was a HUGE help for me, thank you! Berta

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments