Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#47879 - 02/15/08 05:38 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
Ive bought 2nd hand cd's and dvd's from daily price they are a chain all over the place http://www.daily-price.es/tiendas.php?localizacion=Madrid

#47880 - 03/04/08 11:22 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Just wanted to draw music liv ers' attention to at least one GREAT place for cheap and used cds , tapes , dvds and vinyl . A good friend of mine ( Basque ) took me on a tour of some incredible places to buy music .
"La Metralleta" .. Pza de Las Descalzas ( Galeria commercial de parking ) . It's a shabby collection of shops , underground , that's like a treasure trove of music .. lots of rare and hard to find stuff too .
Metro Sol or Callao . When you get to Plaza de Las Descalzas look for a sort of glass metro style entrance underground .. The square is very small , but the signs for " Metralleta " are not obvious . Great place .
Also check out a small shop half way down the infamous Calle Montera ( left hand side as you walk towards Sol ) . The owner is a huge music lover ( Especially " Heroes del Silencio " ) . Check out all his concert tickets on the walls .

#47881 - 03/05/08 01:28 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
The Doctor always told me if I kept listening to used CD's while drinking I would get "music liver"! laugh

#47882 - 03/05/08 05:05 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Mongo .... Jajaja !!!!
Yeah ... I noticed that mistake and i'd even previewed the post before I sent it ! I was planning to call MM and ask him to change it but didn't get round to it ... Have we met here in Spain ? I get confused with all these on line nicknames .. . Make sure you call MM if you get over here and we'll have some lunch ( maybe some higado jejeje ) . Steve

#47883 - 03/12/08 10:55 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
Can anyone recommend places to buy used CDs in Barcelona?

#47884 - 03/12/08 01:58 PM Re: used cds - Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
arthurg, I think that deserves another thread - although I don't think we have any members IN Barcelona at the moment.

Saludos, MadridMan/BarcelonaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments