Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#47879 - 02/15/08 05:38 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
Ive bought 2nd hand cd's and dvd's from daily price they are a chain all over the place http://www.daily-price.es/tiendas.php?localizacion=Madrid

#47880 - 03/04/08 11:22 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Just wanted to draw music liv ers' attention to at least one GREAT place for cheap and used cds , tapes , dvds and vinyl . A good friend of mine ( Basque ) took me on a tour of some incredible places to buy music .
"La Metralleta" .. Pza de Las Descalzas ( Galeria commercial de parking ) . It's a shabby collection of shops , underground , that's like a treasure trove of music .. lots of rare and hard to find stuff too .
Metro Sol or Callao . When you get to Plaza de Las Descalzas look for a sort of glass metro style entrance underground .. The square is very small , but the signs for " Metralleta " are not obvious . Great place .
Also check out a small shop half way down the infamous Calle Montera ( left hand side as you walk towards Sol ) . The owner is a huge music lover ( Especially " Heroes del Silencio " ) . Check out all his concert tickets on the walls .

#47881 - 03/05/08 01:28 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
The Doctor always told me if I kept listening to used CD's while drinking I would get "music liver"! laugh

#47882 - 03/05/08 05:05 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Mongo .... Jajaja !!!!
Yeah ... I noticed that mistake and i'd even previewed the post before I sent it ! I was planning to call MM and ask him to change it but didn't get round to it ... Have we met here in Spain ? I get confused with all these on line nicknames .. . Make sure you call MM if you get over here and we'll have some lunch ( maybe some higado jejeje ) . Steve

#47883 - 03/12/08 10:55 AM Re: used cds - Madrid?
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
Can anyone recommend places to buy used CDs in Barcelona?

#47884 - 03/12/08 01:58 PM Re: used cds - Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
arthurg, I think that deserves another thread - although I don't think we have any members IN Barcelona at the moment.

Saludos, MadridMan/BarcelonaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments