Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47768 - 09/04/06 08:17 AM Madrid: English Bookshop
Murdy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before in a previous thread (I haven't seen anything), but the other day I was walking around the Salamanca area of Madrid and ran into a small English bookstore. It's kind of tucked away from the main shopping streets, so many of you would probably never have heard about it otherwise. It opened a year ago (last September). There aren't many all-English bookstores in Madrid, so it's always nice to have another place to go. It's between Ortega y Gasset and Diego de León and it's called:

Hartley's Good Bookshop
Calle Padilla, 74
Madrid

If you happen to be in the area, keep it in mind and enjoy your reading!

#47769 - 09/04/06 08:22 AM Re: Madrid: English Bookshop
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Our message board member steve robinson mentioned this place to me once before. Sounds like a real FIND for those seeking English literature in Madrid. Thanks, Murdy, for the addres!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments