Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47655 - 10/27/05 09:25 AM Marbella, Andalucia - looking for a supplier of patio/balcony doors
Spanna Offline

Can anyone recommend a source for patio/balcony doors?

We are currently rennovating our flat in Andalucia (close to Marbella) and want to install a folding glass door to our balcony, so that when the door is open it can be folded back against the wall and the entire end of the room is opened up to the outside.

Unfortunately our builder has been unsuccessful locating such a door, and is very keen to install a conventional sliding patio door, which would mean that half the wall is blocked off at all times (in you see what I mean - very difficult to describe clearly).

I can find lots of UK suppliers which produce exactly what we are looking for (the doors usually seem to run on tracks), but none have Spanish distributors, and have failed to find a Spanish company on the internet.

Does anyone have any advice - we would be most grateful for any leads?

Thanks in advance

#47656 - 10/28/05 05:19 AM Re: Marbella, Andalucia - looking for a supplier of patio/balcony doors
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
I can't help you Spanna, but try the good folk at andalucia.com as I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments