Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47636 - 10/07/05 07:49 AM Madrid: Buying a puppy!
Clarkes Offline

Loc: Manchester, England, now livin...
I want to buy a puppy for my family, but don't want to get one from one of the pet shops scattered around Madrid as I don't like the look of them! I'm looking, therefore, to see if anyone has any info on any breeders / farms etc that sell Labradores or Dalmatians and are friendly, "free-range" type places rather than the factories that supply these pet shops.

Any help / info would be appreciated.

#47637 - 10/07/05 09:27 AM Re: Madrid: Buying a puppy!
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Someone may be able to give you more direct information, but if not, you may want to contact the folks at Telepiensos . They're a small outfit that sells pet food, but they are also involved a bit in breeding - or at least they were years ago when I lived there. The owners are the nicest people, very friendly and helpful, very caring about dogs, and I imagine they may be able to help you with some information. They were wonderful with us and our dogs. You might also want to ask at vet offices. They may know of a litter of puppies looking for a home.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments