Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47462 - 02/21/05 09:35 AM Madrid in March buy a coat, sweatshirt? Where?
isleroyal Offline

Loc: Michigan
Upon reading weather related posts for Madrid in March, it appears we need to dress in layers. frown We are planning on bringing our spring rain jackets. We have 2 teenagers who would prefer to buy a sweatshirt or fleece in Madrid rather than bring one from home. Are they readily accessable? I am assuming "normal" sweatshirts are but I think they have in mind for one that says Spain or other local "advertisment". wink If so where would you reccomend picking one up reasonably. Would you reccomend bringing gloves?

#47463 - 02/21/05 02:22 PM Re: Madrid in March buy a coat, sweatshirt? Where?
Jay Gantvoort Offline

Loc: Madrid via Seattle
isleroyal, the weather isn't too bad here in March, but this is only my second March here. But also coming from the midwest (SD), the weather will be much warmer then what you are leaving. Last year the temps were in the 60's in the days, possibly lower 70's; and around 40's at night. I would bring your spring cloths, will be good chances of rain. And everything over here is expensive, recommend bringing the cloths instead of buying them over here.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments