Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#47148 - 02/16/04 11:16 PM Espana t-shirts
kidscoach Offline

Loc: Texas
I'm looking for t-shirts with "Espana" and the sun symbol (seen on toursit web sites etc). Can anyone help me find out where I can buy them? I don't want soccer t-shirts/jerseys which is all I can find when I search the web. Thanks.

#47149 - 02/17/04 05:41 AM Re: Espana t-shirts
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi kidscoach! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile

Are you asking WHERE to buy them on the internet? I don't recall seeing the kind of "logo" you describe. Can you give us a link to an example?

I imagine you could find these T-shirts in any gift shop in Spain but I imagine you hope not to go alllll the way to Spain to get these T-shirts. wink That would give you a perfect excuse to make that plane reservations, though.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#47150 - 02/17/04 12:00 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Is this the image you were thinking of?

#47151 - 02/17/04 12:37 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Is that thing a SUN? confused Man, I must be dense. rolleyes (no comments, please wink )

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#47152 - 02/21/04 10:06 AM Re: Espana t-shirts
kidscoach Offline

Loc: Texas
Yes, esperanza, that is the symbol I'm looking for and although I would love to go to Spain in person to buy them, I was hoping to do so from my computer at home. Thanks for your help.

#47153 - 03/07/04 12:59 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I wish I had a good answer for you. I actually had one of those shirts for years. I bought it at the airport in 1992.
Anyway, I am almost certain I saw some for sale on ebay a while back. Good luck and let us know if you find some.

#47154 - 03/07/04 01:05 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I saw it for sale I think, near Corte Inglés on the stretch that runs from Puerta del Sol to Gran Vía at the shop that sells the embroidered tablecloths and pillow cases. I also saw it in a shop on Gran Via. Sorry, I cannot remember the names of the shops but it is still for sale.

#47155 - 03/07/04 02:29 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Did you know that logo was created by Joan Miró?

Joan Miró was one of the main spanish painters on the XXth century. He created that logo for a tourist promotion campaign (as far as I remember).

Joan Miró also painted the front of the Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos of Madrid.

Fernando

#47156 - 03/07/04 02:58 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
To the original poster, I have seen these t-shirts advertised in e-Bay U.S. do a search under t-shirts, Spain and you might be able to get one.

#47157 - 03/07/04 07:46 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
lin Offline

Loc: spain
i live in valencia and would be happy to look for them for you. i am sure i can find them. how many.. what size? will send price soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments