Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46948 - 04/09/03 01:01 PM Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
tora Offline

Hi, I've lost the charger/adaptor for my laptop, and I wonder if anyone knows of a place that sells second hand parts? It's for an HP laptop, but I think any old standard thingy will do...

#46949 - 04/09/03 06:05 PM Re: Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi tora! Are you asking about anyplace in the world or on the internet or someplace in particular or just wherever you can find one?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#46950 - 04/10/03 01:02 AM Re: Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Well, if you are looking for stores in Madrid, I know the FNAC store is out. I actually forgot to bring mine on my last trip. It was on a Sunday when I needed it, so El Corte Ingles was closed. But, the guys at FNAC seemed to think they might have it there. You have to go to one of the stores with a computer section.
I never went to check on Monday because I ended up using a Workcenter store to do all my work.

#46951 - 04/13/03 08:51 AM Re: Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
tora Offline

Sorry, yeah I was a bit unclear there - I'm looking for a shop in Madrid that sells spare parts. And no, neither FNAC nor Corte Ingles have anything...cheers, Tora

#46952 - 04/15/03 05:06 PM Re: Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
You may try at PC City . It's one of the most well-known computer store in Spain. There is one at Gaztambide, 4 (close to Argüelles subway stop).

#46953 - 04/19/03 03:20 PM Re: Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I´ll update the subject line to reflect the city.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#46954 - 04/22/03 06:52 PM Re: Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
tora Offline

Hi again,
thanks for the PC City idea, but I had no luck there either. I think I need a second hand shop or I'll have to go direct to HP...cheers, Tora

#46955 - 04/23/03 01:10 PM Re: Madrid:Computer parts anyone?
eduardo Offline

Loc: Madrid
If you have access to a car, you might try Media Markt. They are a superstore (think Best Buy in the U.S.) and they have locations in San Sebastian de los Reyes and in Alcorcon, among others. Vast selection, good prices. If you go to S.S. de los Reyes, there are at least two other big stores that sell computer-related stuff in the same mall.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments