Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46771 - 08/01/02 09:47 AM Rayma "Balance" bracelet / Q-Ray Great Souvenir!!
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
We (in north america) have been bombarded by those infomercials touting the benefits of Rayma balance and the Q-ray bracelets. Very little mention is made to the fact that both are made in the "Islas Baleares" specifically Mallorca. These bracelets are available in the (more important)pharmacies in the centre of Madrid. They make great souvenirs and at the least they look good as a bracelet. I have been wearing one here in western Canada that a friend sent me from Madrid and its amazing how may conversations I have about the bracelet. A uniquely spanish souvenir. It is on my shopping list of "must buy" in Madrid on my next trip in 2003. Oh and very importantly, it takes little room in your suitcase!!

#46772 - 08/03/02 09:54 AM Re: Rayma "Balance" bracelet / Q-Ray Great Souvenir!!
Kipper Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
I've never seen the infomercial. What does it look like and what does it do? I'll have to get some when I am there in two weeks. laugh

#46773 - 08/06/02 10:23 AM Re: Rayma "Balance" bracelet / Q-Ray Great Souvenir!!
ELECTRACITY Offline

Hey someone saw my post!!
The Rayma bracelet or the Q-Ray is sold as a health aid. It is supposed to be "ionically charged" and it balances out the electrical charges in the body. Aches and pains go away etc.. That what they say, I DON'T belive it. I wear it beacause it looks good and it is from Spain (anything to talk about Spain!!). Here is the site if you want to read more.
http://www.rayma.es/rayma_ing/
The bracelets come in different models. Mine is the "classic" I love it.
Like i said, its a great souvenir.

#46774 - 08/06/02 11:55 PM Re: Rayma "Balance" bracelet / Q-Ray Great Souvenir!!
Kipper Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Thanks for the link. I can't wait to buy some. Where can I find them?
Thanks again, Karen :p :p :p

#46775 - 08/08/02 06:07 PM Re: Rayma "Balance" bracelet / Q-Ray Great Souvenir!!
ELECTRACITY Offline

Hey Kipper, hope you haven't left yet. Sorry for the delay! The bracelets "Apparently" are available in the larger pharmacies in Madrid. If they don't have what you like in stock, they can "Apparently" order the model of you choice for you within 48 hours. Good luck and let me (us) know how you've done! Buen Viaje!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments