MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#46671 - 04/17/02 02:01 PM Re: Sevilla Market
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Do some of that stuff for me whilst your there Guapetona! Have a great time with your friends and rellies.

I too will be interested to hear about any markets etc, so look forward to that. And of course any other information.

Maybe you can go and ask VERY LOUDLY about the bus service from Madrid to Sevilla, as they don't seem to hear my quiet e-mails!?

Have a great time.

Jo

#46672 - 04/27/02 09:58 AM Re: Sevilla Market
palice Offline

Loc: Prague, Czech republic
Hello Guapetona...? Any news on the markets in Sevilla? 5 days to go before we leave for Spain, would be great to know more. Hope you had/are having great time.

#46673 - 04/27/02 12:07 PM Re: Sevilla Market
Guapetona Offline

hi palice and jo,

during the weekend i saw an outdoor market in plaza del duque. it is right in front of the corte. walk around the centro and you will find other markets as well. i did not see anything just for food though. i was also a liiiiitle hungover so my senses were not that keen eek !!

jo, i took the socibus last weekend because renfe-ave was sold out. i was told during regular non-holidays they run every hour and during holy week and feria they run coches de refuerzo which run every half hour. the price is 15 euros..one way. you get there in app. 6 hours. the scenery was beautiful around jaen..especial despeñaperros. to reserve or for info you will have to call: 902 22 92 92

hope this helps!! laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments