Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46224 - 03/19/01 10:09 PM Boots of Spanish Leather
página Offline

My husband buys boots everywhere we go! It's insane!!! Of course, he's anxious to find the perfect pair of boots made of spanish leather. We will be in Madrid and the Andalucía region with a very flexible itenirary. Does anyone have any knowledge of the best place to buy boots in these regions?
Thank you for your time in responing to this message.

Página de Chico

#46225 - 03/20/01 05:24 AM Re: Boots of Spanish Leather
Rafael Offline

Loc: Riverside, California, USA
there are leather stores in Madrid at Gran Via. near PL del Callao. you have to walk in those blocks, I do not remember very well where they are. I bought a leather jacket for my sister for 50 dollars, they have a lot of things of leather.

Rafael

#46226 - 03/20/01 06:11 AM Re: Boots of Spanish Leather
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
Look out for signs for "Valverde del Camino" - this is a town in Andalucia (Huelva) where many of the traditional boot companies have their factories. There is a label attached to boots made there (I'm on my 2nd pair!). In Andalucia most "traditional" (ie. not trendy/posh/Camper etc) shoe stores will have a range of Valverde boots.

You can take a look via this link- http://www.eurotradeinternet.com/industry/footwear/labor/labor1.htm

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments