Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#46111 - 12/05/00 07:33 AM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
What's a flucho? Is that a brand? I don't want to miss a good shoe tip!

#46112 - 12/05/00 09:56 AM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Mucho Gracias MadridMan - I thought the email address had to show under the person's profile ...

#46113 - 12/05/00 10:55 AM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
El Boqueron, Fluchos (<-see website) are a brand of oh-so-comfortable and stylish (to me) Spanish shoes. I love mine !

Puna, if the member has made their email address public in their profile then you should be able to see and click on it to send email. Do you see the email address for mclarke?

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-05-2000).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#46114 - 12/05/00 11:23 AM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Yes - Thank you. Found her email and responded to her original question and didn't go off on a tangent .... no more wet noodles! Thanks again.

#46115 - 12/05/00 12:06 PM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
Madridman

Thanks for creating a link for "Flutchos". I printed the different shoe models. When I buy shoes for my husband/son, I have an idea which models they liked. They do really look good and the quality is also super.

#46116 - 12/27/00 09:42 PM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
We came back with lots of shoes from Spain, a whole bunch. We took Nuria's advice and went up near calle Serrano. My wife got a couple of pairs of shoes up there, but her real find was Gredos, a zapateria right next to the Easyeverything cafe on Calle Montera near the Puerta del Sol. They had muestras "samples" of good quality shoes for 2000-4000 pesetas a pair.

Actually that was Maria's advice above Thanks, Maria

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 01-11-2001).]

#46117 - 01/03/01 03:50 PM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
jas Offline

Loc: glendale heights, IL USA
I will be in Madrid on January 12 only for a four hour layover before heading to Malaga. Would love to do some shopping. Is there any good places to shop near the airport?

#46118 - 01/18/01 02:53 PM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
mclarke Offline

Shoes, Shoes all over Madrid, Sevilla, Cadiz, Granada, Cordoba. I bought 2 pairs of black-real leather shoes in Madrid, in fact at Nuevos Guillermos. Really cheap like $25.00 each. I bought Flutchos for my son around $50.00. He really likes the comfort of the shoes. My daughter bought Campers for herself and younger brother. A bit expensive around $70-80.

#46119 - 01/23/01 02:14 PM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
Miguelito Offline

The best place to buy shoes I think is in the Alicante area, almost of the shoes are made there, in Elche they are relly cheap, although I don't think it's worth a trip just to buy shoes. I didn't know about Fluchos, I will have a look and I never thought 10000 pesetas could be cheap for a pair of shoes. For trekking shoes I could recomend bestard's boots (14-18000)ptas.

#46120 - 01/23/01 03:08 PM Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes... (Madrid)
mclarke Offline

Miguelito,

You must be loaded willing to pay more than 10,000 peseta for a pair of shoes. My younger son really likes his Flutchos, very dressy and most of all water repellant. We have snow right now in the metro DC area. He was so surprised how his Flutchos dried up quickly. He gave his Camper to his father. He has to adjust to the look of the of Camper (very wide front. Camper is also water repellant. Campers now is becoming to be a fad. Flutchos has not yet reached the popularity of Campers.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments