Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46084 - 11/20/00 10:37 AM Price for common items
UNLV_Rebel Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV, USA
I am doing a group project on Madrid and am having a hard time finding out what common items like food, drink, magazines, and newspapers cost. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this information?

Thanks!

#46085 - 11/21/00 11:49 AM Re: Price for common items
Celia U Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi,

You can find some prices at this Spanish Supermarket address. It is in spanish and prices are given in pesetas and euros.
I hope it can be useful.

Regards,
Celia

------------------
Airport shuttle, limousine service and car rental.
http://www.aerocity.com

#46086 - 11/22/00 01:35 PM Re: Price for common items
cantabene Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD, USA
I checked out the supermarket site. It almost made me cry. Tio Pepe at $4.50, while here in Baltimore, Maryland, it costs $15. That's thanks to our distributor system, which requires that all wines be purchased and resold by state designated distributors, who can charge whatever they please. Another governmental ripoff.
Cantabene

#46087 - 11/27/00 10:07 AM Re: Price for common items
UNLV_Rebel Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Thanks everyone for your input. The one area I am having trouble finding information on is housing. Could someone please provide me with information on what the price is for:
1. 1 bedroom apartment
2. 2 bedroom apartment
3. 3 bedroom apartment
4. Rent for an average size house (Big enough for a family of 4)

Thanks again!

------------------

#46088 - 11/28/00 11:34 AM Re: Price for common items
rhonda Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hey UNLV_Rebel,
ok, if you want rent prices for the apartments then i can give you some info BUT i think it's better if you research the info yourself and use sources you can site.
Why don't you check out some websites for apt rentals(www.segundamano.es) and see it for yourself, or call some places in Madrid to ask prices(english rental places).
Anyways, you can get all those apartments at different prices, it depends on how much you want to spend of course, and how high your standards are.
If it's one thing i´ve learned since i have been in madrid, it's how-to apartment hunt.

Of course everything is relative here.
My opinion of 'decent' and 'nice', location, and availability at the time. Pero bueno....
I have rented a three-bedroom in a nice area, and am now renting a one bedroom in central area. It's much better to buy apts here, because the average apt that is for rent here is....is.... i can't find the right word....let's just say 'mierda'.

[This message has been edited by rhonda (edited 11-28-2000).]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments