Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4539 - 08/20/02 08:44 PM 16 Day Trip to Spain?
Skimann20 Offline

Loc: Boulder, CO
Hello all!, I've been looking around the topics and there seems to be allot of good info around. Just joined today. I will be traveling to Spain Sept. 6- 22nd with my G-friend and I was hopeing that anyone with info on where to stay and sleep, for this time of year, that would be GREAT!. Keeping in mind that I want to keep the lodging price down (clean but cheep) and the sight seeing, eating and drinking to a MAX! We are very open minded and love an adventure!!! I'll be landing in Madrid... want to go to Barsalona.. Then, the rest is open. Thanks to all that help out here...

#4540 - 08/20/02 09:52 PM Re: 16 Day Trip to Spain?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Skimann20! Welcome to our Spain-Loving group!! I'd say you've come to the right place. In this forum you'll find ALL KINDS of information about good, clean, cheap lodgings throughout Spain. In the "Food, Drink, & Entertainment" forum you'll find info about.. well.. food, drink, & entertainment. wink For ideas on what to see in particular cities or regions we have the "Favorite Places" forum. All you have to do is ask specific questions in the appropriate forum and you're almost certain to get good, specific answers. I also encourage you to utilize the handy-dandy SEARCH link above/right. Through that you'll find A LOT of good previously posted information over these past 2+ years.

Have a GREAT time in Spain!! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4541 - 08/20/02 11:06 PM Re: 16 Day Trip to Spain?
Skimann20 Offline

Loc: Boulder, CO
Thanks for the invite, I'll try using the search option. I noticed that there were allot of posts and i'm sure the library of knowledge will be quite usefull.
~BRad

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments