Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45356 - 10/30/06 07:41 AM Learn Spanish podcasts
Ryan Offline

Loc: Atocha
Hi All

Just got my grubby mits on an IPod, i reckon there must be quite a few "learn Spanish podcasts" out there but which ones are any good ?? has anyone any experiance in this

TTFN

#45357 - 10/30/06 02:50 PM Re: Learn Spanish podcasts
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hi I love the Notes from Spain podcasts with Ben and Marina, they have 3 different types of podcasts, one is Notes From Spain which gives you an insight into Spanish life and culture (in English). Then there is Notes in Spanish (I think that is the name) which are topics of discussion in intermediate or advanced Spanish, and these are great because they are in Spanish. Then they have Cuisine from Spain and that is about cooking Spanish food....do a search in iTunes and you should be able to find all three under podcasts.

Hey, MM, ever thought of doing a podcast of your chronicles in Spain? xfingers cool

#45358 - 10/30/06 03:39 PM Re: Learn Spanish podcasts
shabba53 Offline

Loc: Northern Virginia
Oh man, I know what I'm doing today! I just got an ipod last week, and this sounds like something I'd LOVE!

#45359 - 10/30/06 04:48 PM Re: Learn Spanish podcasts
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I didn't realize Notes of Spain had some Spanish podcasts as well. I'll have to listen-in and test my level of understanding.

laduque, I think I'll leave the podcasting to Ben Curtis & Marina. I've thought about it but the production seems so time-consuming... and I don't have much time to spare these days. (going to Granada on Wednesday for 8 days)

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#45360 - 10/30/06 05:11 PM Re: Learn Spanish podcasts
JAcosta Offline

Loc: Los Angeles Calif.
laduque thanks for the pointer. I'll download to my iPod tonight.

#45361 - 11/01/06 02:45 PM Re: Learn Spanish podcasts
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hi MadridMan, I am sure that it is very time consuming to keep up a podcast site as well. Keep up the excellent work with this website as well as wonderful reports once in awhile of your travels!!!!

This forum is my lifeline to Spain between my summer trips to Madrid....I don't know what i'd do without it!!!!!

#45362 - 04/25/07 04:11 PM Re: Learn Spanish podcasts
SpecialFX Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Following up on this topic - Does anybody have any updated reviews of learning Spanish podcasts? There are a ton of them on iTunes now.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments