Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45146 - 05/19/05 01:42 PM Learning Spanish in Bilbao
Kenny Offline

Loc: Glasgow, Scotland
Hi all,

I have already studied spanish in madrid for 3 weeks, and now I would like to try Bilbao, however when searching the web, I cant find many schools advertising classes in bilbao.

Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Thanks in advance.

#45147 - 05/24/05 11:20 PM Re: Learning Spanish in Bilbao
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Hi, I studied abroad in Bilbao at the Universidad de Deusto, my classes were with spaniards but I believe they also have classes for learning spanish, semester and summer programs, not sure how it works but if you want to study spanish in bilbao its a good place to start. Even if you arent looking for a university program, and are needing more of a language school kind of set up the director at deusto is wonderful and could probably point you in the direction of a school or two. I actually specifically remember there being a private languge school that taught both english and spanish as well as french, it was in the deusto district just down the street from the deusto metro stop. I can't remember the name right now though. Id really recommend Bilbao as a place to study spanish though, it is wonderful.... not too touristy, not too many extranjeros and a really intersting and different culture. In the summer you have the added perk of being just a metro ride away from some beautiful beaches.

Suerte!
Kelly

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments