Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#44045 - 12/15/02 07:39 PM Madrid Art school?
totil@totil.com Offline

Loc: Reykjavik
Hi everybody.
Does anybody know what schools are the best to study Graphic design/Animation in Madrid? I will be in Madrid in the end of this week. Might as well check things out. I finished 4 years in art academy in my home town so this is a ...er...BA? Sorry so much to finish before we catch that plane so my mind is a mush. Quick tips anyone?

#44046 - 12/16/02 12:07 PM Re: Madrid Art school?
Val Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi,

Try checking out the " Circulo de Bellas Artes " on Calle Alcala (near Cibeles). They offer workshops and have art expositions. Maybe, you could get some info. there. My son takes art classes there on Saturdays.

#44047 - 12/16/02 03:00 PM Re: Madrid Art school?
totil@totil.com Offline

Loc: Reykjavik
Thank you Val. This migth be a more traditional kind of thing. But I will check it out anyway.

#44048 - 01/11/03 07:43 PM Re: Madrid Art school?
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
There is a private school with posters up all around Madrid, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name. I am not sure if they teach animation. They teach just about everything else. You might ask around in some art supply stores, like M&M on the street running into Calle Jeronimo at the park in front of the Palacio des Deputados (National Assembly), or any number on Calle Hortaleza north of Grand Via. The school is somewhere about one block north of Grand Via in downtown, and if anything they should be able to give you some direction. Next time I see their poster I will copy down their information and pass it along to you.

Good luck in your search,

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments