Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#433 - 09/22/00 12:01 AM Madrid hotel near Plaza Colon
Mayson Offline

Loc: New Orleans, LA USA
This is my first time on the forum line. I am wondering if y'all can recommend any good moderately priced hotels near the Plaza Colon. Thanks for your help.

#434 - 09/24/00 05:09 PM Re: Madrid hotel near Plaza Colon
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Mayson! I sent you an email, but it was returned undeliverable from your @horizon.vacation.com account. Here's the message I sent.....

Regarding a hotel near the Plaza de Colón in Madrid, the only one that comes to mind is the very nice Hotel Tryp Fenix. You can view some info about them at: http://www.hotelcity.com/spain/trypfenix.htm . It's a semi-luxury hotel, a little more than $100 with the current exchange rate. That's a single-room price so I don't know how they would charge with an infant, if at all. There are a few other hotels in this area, but I don't recall their names. This one is RIGHT on the Plaza de Colón and looks VERY nice. Best of luck to you and your client!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#435 - 09/24/00 06:07 PM Re: Madrid hotel near Plaza Colon
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Try the apartment-hotels on Ayala 30 (search under apartments on this board); that is about a 5 minute walk from Colon, and they have kitchenettes. You have to stay a minimum of 3 nites.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 537 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments