Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42945 - 12/21/00 07:35 PM study programs in Spain
breibach Offline

Loc: Richmond, Virginia, USA
I have spent more then a year planning a summer study program in Spain for myself, my 12 year old daughter and her 12 year old friend. We have finally arranged the trip for Summer 2001. We will be attending an immersion program in La Herradura. I will stay for 8 weeks and the girls will stay for 6 weeks. For the last two weeks, the girls will go to summer camp (with Spanish kids) in Marbella. For anybody interested in planning a study, there are many useful sites on the net. You may want to start with a site like http://www.worldwide.edu/ci/spain/ or you can try www.nrcsa.com Both sites link you to many program opportunities. We are very excited about our upcoming adventure but I can also say that planning the trip was great fun. By the way, madridman's site contains alot of great info.

#42946 - 12/21/00 07:37 PM Re: study programs in Spain
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
What a great idea! They will have so much fun! I tired to tell one of my classmates in college that there had to be a way for her to go abroad, despite having two children.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments