Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42932 - 11/23/00 02:35 PM Spanish Courses in Madrid
Ana Offline

Loc: Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I'm going to do a 2 week course in Madrid in January and i'm choosing between ENFOREX, QUERCUS, CP LANGUAGE INSTITUTE, ELEMADRID or INSTITUTO CERVANTES.
I do know how to speak spanish and i'm just doing the course to meet people and practice a little.
Has anybody been to theses places? Do you have better ideas?
Thanks

#42933 - 11/24/00 04:53 PM Re: Spanish Courses in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Ana! I've heard very good things about =elemadrid= . They're in a great location too, not far from Calle Serran meets Calle de Alcalá. I've even met a couple of the administrators and they seem very very nice and professional. =elemadrid= is, of course, only in Madrid, but the ¿?don Quijote language schools are all over, including Madrid. Good luck! Please return here to your thread and let us know which one you chose to help others with their decisions. Thanks and good luck!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#42934 - 12/03/00 05:51 AM Re: Spanish Courses in Madrid
Tin Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
Ana, pls share your experience after your two weeks studies, cos I am looking for a language school to study in Madrid for a year from next summer. Want a not that expensive but good one. And I was told that elemadrid is good too. But expensive it sounds to me.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments