Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42831 - 08/18/00 09:15 AM Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
markmonument Offline

Loc: UK
I am trying to get in touch with Tamara Simon Roccaro (I think thats how you spell it) If anyone knows her or thinks they may know her, can you either post me a message or give her this e-mail address Mark.monument@northgateplc.com.

Thanks alot

Mark

#42832 - 08/18/00 09:25 AM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi markmonument! Where is your friend studying? Maybe you could contact the school/university/academy and ask them to contact you. Would this be possible?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#42833 - 08/18/00 09:29 AM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
markmonument Offline

This is a problem as my girlfreind found the letters from her which had her address, where she was studying, the correct spelling of her name ect.........the phrase needle in a haystack seems to fit the bill !!! (

#42834 - 08/18/00 09:39 AM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Could you contact her parents and ask them of her exact location/way to contact her?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#42835 - 08/21/00 10:53 AM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
In Madrid there is something called "White pages" that are the same as yellow pages but it is for personal phone numbers. I think they have something like that online but I am not very sure. If you know someone who is in Madrid right now you can ask him/her to look for the number. There are web-pages that search e-mail addresses for you (I don't remember any right now) I think you have to give them your approval to post your e-mail address (they are like yellow pages but for e-mail addresses) so if she did that maybe you have an opportunity there.
Good luck,
Nuria

#42836 - 08/21/00 11:24 AM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Yes Nuria, Spain's Páginas Blancas are online, but if this person whom he's seeking is only a student and not a resident it's unlikely he'll find her in the white pages. Plus, if she IS a resident she's probably living with her parents and thus wouldn't have a number in her name.

Saludos, Madridman

#42837 - 08/22/00 09:14 AM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Hi Madridman,
You are right, but she has 2 last names and that is why I think she is spaniard. And about she living with her parents... you are right so what I would do is look for all the "Simon" in Paginas Blancas (I bet there are like 5000) and call all of them. Okay, you will spend thousends of pesetas but maybe she worth all that money )

#42838 - 08/22/00 10:51 AM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
markmonument Offline

Thanx for the feedback guys and girls, i tried the white pages but got no result.
There are far too many people with the same surname.

She does live in madrid by the way but she is also a student around that area somewhere.

Take it easy

Mark

#42839 - 08/22/00 12:38 PM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
Angela Offline

Mark,
What about placing an ad in the "segunda mano" paper? Lots of people read it, and even if she doesn't somebody that knows her might

[This message has been edited by Angela (edited 08-22-2000).]

#42840 - 08/22/00 08:08 PM Re: Looking for a freind who lives in madrid
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
An ad in the Segundamano can be a good idea but I would like to warn you that there are lots of weird people reading and putting ads there. I would use it just to look for job / flat.

Regards,

Antonio

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments