Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4241 - 05/28/02 03:08 PM Hotel Casa Morisca - Granada
SFOHoya Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California
My girlfriend and I just recently got back form a couple of weeks in Spain and I am slowly getting around to posting our reviews of the hotels we stayed in...

In Granada, we stayed at the Casa Morisca. http://www.hotelcasamorisca.com/e_index.html
I would recommend it without hesitation. We paid about $100 per night for their basic room, but it was well worth it. Excellent location, superb views, wonderful rooms, and great service in a historic building that has been recently remodeled. I would strongly recommend it as an alternative to the more toursity up-scale hotels (e.g., Washington Irvin is one that comes to mind). If you're looking for a nice place to stay in this price range, you will not be disapointed as the Casa Morisca oozes history and enchantment.

Hope this helps

#4242 - 05/28/02 03:44 PM Re: Hotel Casa Morisca - Granada
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hey thanks SFOHoya! That places sounds and LOOKS great! Did you stay in one of bedrooms featured/shown on their website? I also see some important/useful information therein:
Quote:
Each room has TV, minibar, full equiped bathroom, hairdryer, air conditioning and internet connection.
AC AND internection connection?! That's GREAT!! BOTH a necessity these days. wink

Saludos, MadridMan
(hope you don't mind, I changed the URL you posted above to the English version)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments